If you predominantly drive, you might take offense at stickers that say “One Less Car,” but that shouldn’t be the case. “One Less Car” isn’t a comment on whether you should drive or not, or whether cars are good or bad. Although reeking of smugness (and it is smug), it’s not being smug at your expense; think of it rather as someone saying “I’m doing my part, how about helping me out?”
For drivers, “One Less Car” means:
- One less car between you and your destination
- One less car to wait for at the next stoplight
- One less car circling the parking lot and slowing you down
- One less car using fuel and driving up the price for everyone else
- One less car that can hit your kids as they cross the street
Fewer cars on the road means happier people. “One Less Car” means a better community.