It’s been a while since I’ve written anything long-form that isn’t related to work. Although “technical and boring” seems to be my wheelhouse, it’s not my entire goal in life.
Nothing long-form is coming today, however. Instead I present a list of things I have written down (in Joplin or Trello) under “to blog about someday.” Enjoy!
This post in some cases counts as “the ghost of done,” so…rad?
- blog about prediction interval
- report on eHam how Wilderman went and put on blog
- I guess the simple answer to that is: https://www.eham.net/community/smf/index.php/topic,120178.msg1147755.html#msg1147755
- do wasteful people subsidize the rest of us?
- blog formula for number of downspouts
- Babboe City review blog series
- sum both time and distance approaching recent races
- pro-cycling arguments
- This one is pretty neat, you can see some chronomen charts in my dissertation, however I guess I need to change the name so it doesn’t clash with a watch brand and whatever else might be using it.
- residential roundabouts
- KML file of Wallace’s line or biogeographic regions
- Surely this must exist by now. It’s probably SaaS somewhere.
- “DEM thing I did for NCRDS”
- Not sure which thing this is…
- expressing your software/method/procedure in layman’s terms
- Less jargon is good. I’m looking at you, modeling or “computational geoscience” software.
- physical activity as a way to see new things
- I literally seem to have meant “see new physical things because you are physically somewhere you usually aren’t.”